---->GedaCraftMc Looking For Admins<----

XxGedaviaManxX's Avatar XxGedaviaManxX2/3/15 7:47 pm
1 emeralds 103
hello.
i run a server called GedaCraftMc. It used to be GedaLyfeMc but i realized that the name was just mean.

WHAT KIND OF SERVER IS IT?
i plan on making the server into a minigame hub with many games to choose from.

WHAT KIND OF STAFF IS NEEDED?
i am looking for admins and plugin developers. since this will be a fairly large server, we need many plugins. but with many plugins comes lag and with lag, crashing. so i basically need someone to organize these plugins for me. i have other admins, but they will be demoted because they sre simply never online in game or on forums.

WHAT ARE SOME PERKS THAT WE WILL RECEIVE?
admins and developers will gain console access as well as share my mcprohosting account so that they can configure the plugins and add plugins and do what ever they please<-----except that :3 . if i am going to give you my host account, i will have to trust whoever i am sharing it with. you must be sure you include this in your application on the forums! and if you are accepted for admin or developper, you will be interviewed on our teamspeak server or via skype.

GREAT! WHERE CAN I APPLY?
you can apply at gedacraft.enjin.com<----you can also apply for any other staff position! just be sure to follow the application guidlines and you should be fine!

I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU ONLINE!
-geda
XxGedaviaManxX
Level 1 : New Miner