Age (Min 12 Years Old):
Timezone:
Discord (Required):
Any experience?:
Do you know any commands?:
How long can you dedicate to the server?:
What position are you applying for? Admin, Mod, Helper, etc:

Situational Questions:

A player is advertising their server through chat and you're the only staff on. What do you do?:
A player is hacking players on the server. What do you do to stop him/her?:
A player griefs someone's plot on the server. What do you do?:
A player advertises their YouTube link or any link through the chat. What do you do to stop him/her?:
A player built an inappropriate build on their plot. What do you do?:
A player built an inappropriate build on someone else's plot. What do you do?:
A player has sworn at someone else in the chat. What do you do to stop him/her?:

This is a free server meaning I don't pay for it but soon I will when we develop it up. Goatorian is a Creative 660x660 Plot server.
The Owner and Co-Owner are young yes but that doesn't mean were not mature.

If you get accepted you will still be doing more training to build.

You will get your role 2-3 days later after you done all your training.

Plugins at the moment:
Essentials Chat
Essentials
Essentials Spawn
PlotSquared
Warnings
Worldedit
Custom Heads
Admin Essentials
Permission Ex
jamesisamazing05
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2017 1:06 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Network
MrMastersword
MC Username: QuinnTDIP
Age (Min 12 Years Old): 13 Years of age
Timezone: CDT
Discord (Required): QuinnTDIP™#6307
Any experience?: I have lots of experience on discord, and am quite good at working with commands and minecraft plugins
Do you know any commands?: I am very experienced with PEX, WorldEdit, and somewhat experienced with the essentials system.
How long can you dedicate to the server?: I can dedicate varying amounts of time to the server, it depends on my schedule and homework.
What position are you applying for? Admin, Mod, Helper, etc: Admin / Developer

Situational Questions:

A player is advertising their server through chat and you're the only staff on. What do you do?: I would give them a verbal warning "Please stop" and if they continue, i'd give them a 10 minute mute. If they continue, they'd have to have fun with my 3 day temban
A player is hacking players on the server. What do you do to stop him/her?: As soon as I had proof. I'd give them a 7 day temp ban. If they continue after that, a good ol' ban
A player griefs someone's plot on the server. What do you do?: If someone is grieving on someone else's lot, I'd just give them a 2 day ban.
A player advertises their YouTube link or any link through the chat. What do you do to stop him/her?: I'd instantly give them a 30 min mute, and a kick/2 day ban if they continue.
A player built an inappropriate build on their plot. What do you do?: Remove the build and warn the user. Certain things i'd give them varying bans for, e.g. Natizi symbol: 1 month ban.
A player built an inappropriate build on someone else's plot. What do you do?: Remove the build and ban the user for a day.
A player has sworn at someone else in the chat. What do you do to stop him/her?: Give them a good ol' 10 minute mute. NOTE: If profanity is not considered rule breaking, I wouldn't do anything.

Other Comments:

Using a plot plugin like plots squared, you can remove the Greifing and building w/o permission issue, you can make it so users can only build in specific areas.

Thanks for reading my application,

Q
10/23/2017 2:11 pm
jamesisamazing05
ACCEPTED BUT WE NEED TO INTERVIEW GO ONTO DISCORD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!
10/22/2017 12:46 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/22/2017 1:57 pm
jamesisamazing05
Decline, Sorry
10/22/2017 12:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
Mania__
MC Username: iRequire_Healing
Age (Min 12 Years Old): 15
Timezone: Mountain
Discord (Required): FRF Revan#5271
Any experience?: As a Buider, (Head) Moderator, and Admin.
Do you know any commands?: Yes.
How long can you dedicate to the server?: At least five hours everyday. At the very minimum, two.
What position are you applying for? Admin, Mod, Helper, etc: Admin or Mod.

[-]

A player is advertising their server through chat and you're the only staff on. What do you do?: Ask them to stop. Kick them with a warning to stop. Ban them for 5 minutes with the reason being 'stop advertising.' Then ban them for at least a month, max 2 months.
A player is hacking players on the server. What do you do to stop him/her?: Permaban them, once I have proof. No exceptions.
A player griefs someone's plot on the server. What do you do?: Ban them for an hour. No one's creations deserve to be destroyed. Unless they do so themself.
A player advertises their YouTube link or any link through the chat. What do you do to stop him/her?: Same thing I'd do to the people who advertise other servers.
A player built an inappropriate build on their plot. What do you do?: Ban them for 5 minutes, reason being 'Keep your builds clean' if you want your server to be clean. If you're okay with it, then let them continue on about their day.
A player built an inappropriate build on someone else's plot. What do you do?: Ask if they had permission to build that thing on the other person's plot. Then ask the plot owner. If the plot owner says no, temp-ban for 5 mins. 'Keep it clean.'
A player has sworn at someone else in the chat. What do you do to stop him/her?: Personally, I have no problem with swearing. If it's against your rules, quickly defuse the situation by looking for a compromise in their argument. If that doesn't work, temp-ban the person who swore for 3 minutes. 'Keep chat clean.'
10/22/2017 1:57 pm
jamesisamazing05
ACCEPTED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome