Greek Gods RPG looking for Admins, developers, and builders!

Lazybatman_'s Avatar Lazybatman_9/27/17 9:35 pm
1 emeralds 120
We are a newly formed server with a focus on greek mythology. Yes the server has been bought but i will not give out the IP until i have a reliable staff team. I expect to open the server to the public within the next two months. For now i am only opening up 4 admin slots, two dev slots, and three-five builder slots, matters how may suitable builders i choose.

Back to the main focus of the server: There will be 6 gods to start out and I might go to all 12 greek gods in the future. The first six gods will be Zues, Hera, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, and Ares. Every member will have to choose a god or goddess to follow when they first log on. I want to get writers to help right the lore of the server when it comes to that. Normally all the gods and their followers are at peace with one another, but every other saturday their will be a free for all and pvp will be enabled. At other unexpected times, gods might go to war if a member of one does the other wrong, such as if one killed or stole from the other. If a follower of one god kills another follower of their god, they will be given a warning for the first two times and on the third they will be considered godless and an outlaw unless expected by another god.

To apply, please go on the discord https://discord.gg/HZUTWej Thank you! I will answer questions you have before you apply or if you get excepted.
Lazybatman_
Level 1 : New Miner