Have You Ever Wanted To Become A Owner? Now's Your Chance!

Pluewy's Avatar Pluewy6/16/17 9:40 pm
1 emeralds 114
Hello everyone! My name is Pluewy and im here to inform you about having the chance to become owner with me on my server, though this isn't sounding very professional I am looking for people with uniqueness and qualities that are special in there unique and own way, so a further or do lets get started.

Im here in searchness of a quality person who will dedicate time and effort into the server, this means that im not looking for your average player who wants a high role in authority in the server. Being a owner you have to show inishitave and being responsible and treating the server with respect.

Becoming owner you must be dedicated and have many qualities that will help your journey being owner on the server, these qualities can be basic or complicated but you will need to prove how you use them in hard times. You must show experience and thought in how you act around others and towards the server.

Qualities Needed : Creativity, Matureness, Uniqueness, Patient, Reliable, easy to communicate too.

Requirements, You must have a soild record of the past, working with servers and leaving for a good reason. You must be dedicated and spend time daily making sure the server is the greatest it can possibly be. Coming back to the soild record meaning that you have doing anything in the past bad to servers or too minecraft. You must be able to config and work with others, must have discord and a microphone and not be shy to chat when nesserserily, age 13+ and must have discord.

Extras: If you become Owner we will have a 1 on 1 chat about the server and what it will be based off (Eg Skyblock etc) including the server name and the important necessities.

Application: Detail is key and Im not looking for half done applications that don't prove that they will be dedicated and spend effort towards the server.

1. Previous Experience in this role or high roles -
2. Are you able to work around others without causing any commotion -
3. Did you read this whole forum post? -
4. What qualities can you bring to the server? -
5. What is your time zone? -
6. How Old are you?
7. How much time can you dedicate towards the server on a daily basis? -
8. Why do you wish to become owner? -
9. Scenario, You come home from school and you hop on the server but knowing you have lots of homework. You come on and say to yourself I will just be on for 5min, 5min past and know it is a hour or 2, Does this often happen to you and why? -
10. Why do you wish to become this role?
11. How do you show your qualities in any scenario? -
12. Have you been in a important role previously? -
13. What is your discord name (Include the #)
14. Rate yourself out of 1 - 10 about your matureness and explain why you chose that number.
15. anything else? -

Beware if you get accepted you go towards a interview stage and we will have a chat on discord for more further quarries I have. Thanks for spending your time and best of luck to all of you.

If you have any questions pm me or message me on discord at Pluewy#1426
Pluewy
Level 1 : New Miner