Hello! I'm a medieval/fantasy builder looking for work

jgisles's Avatar jgisles9/22/16 1:06 pm
1 emeralds 94
Hello everyone, I'm a builder looking for work. A couple of years ago, I owned and administrated several bukkit/spigot servers, with the goal of creating large scale, immersive medieval environments.

I'm pretty experienced at making large structures such as castles, cathedrals, temples, dungeons, etc. I build detailed, atmospheric spaces, and I aim to create a strong sense of adventure and discovery for players exploring my builds.

I either built or helped to build most of the structures that you can see in this server trailer (I also made the music!) and this album and I'm pretty confidant that I can hold myself to a higher standard of quality now than I did then.

If you are making an RPG, MMO, etc and you need help adding structure to it, I'm your guy. I'd like to put sewers/catacombs under your town. I'd like to build functional and challenging dungeons for your players to get lost and killed in. I'd like to make eye-candy castles and towers to help people feel immersed into your world.

I am 25+ and would like to mostly work with other 18+ admins/builders/etc. I won't work for a server that seems too loud, flashy or juvenile. You certainly don't need to be popular or well established, your server and team just need to seem mature, and your world/concept should be decently well thought out.

I want to sink many, many hours into building things, and I'd like to be able to see my projects come to fruition over the course of week, months, maybe even longer. I promise a lot of work and dedication to whichever server I decide to join.

If you'd like to invite me to your server to see if we're a good fit, just reply here, pm me, or add Satyrcynic on Skype.
jgisles
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon