Help with getting a larger playerbase on my server? [VM]

MetamorphicPanda's Avatar MetamorphicPanda12/3/13 4:44 pm
1 emeralds 67
Hi Everyone,

I own the server op.vanishedminers.com and I have been struggling to sustain a stable playerbase over the past week of when I advertised.

Note: This is not a "noob" server, it has been up and stable for the past 2 weeks with Enjin Forums and a fully functional Buycraft installation.

I have taken steps to keep the players in, such as adding rentable spawn plots and a list of "objectives" that a player can achieve on the server when the player performs the command /o.

As for advertising, I have already posted the server on PlanetMinecraft, PlanetMinecraft forums, MinecraftForum, Minecraft-server-list, Reddit, Minestatus, Minecraft-MP, Minecraftservers.org, and more. Also, a popular Twitch user named DrexxMC has livestreamed while on the server with 124 viewers.

Is there something I am missing? I have done a lot, I believe, to making sure everything in the server is right for players, from Essentials OverPowered kits and correct EssentialsChat configuration as well as voting for rewards, FREE rank, and voting 10 times for FREE+ rank (5 players have done this).

I appreciate all feedback, including constructive criticism. Thank you.

MetamorphicPanda
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer