⏩ HIRING STAFF & BUILDERS for Factions/RPG/Questing Server⏪

Ugikie's Avatar Ugikie10/28/16 3:01 pm
1 emeralds 492 9
11/5/2016 1:58 pm
Ugikie's Avatar Ugikie

[ EXODUS REALMS Staff Team is Hiring Builders ]

Exodus Realms is a new RP/Factions Server planning to release in the next few months. But we need your help!

My name is Ugikie and I am one of the Owners of Exodus Realms.
We have a friendly and very experienced staff, and are expanding the build team.

About The Server

Exodus Realms is a large server in the works for almost a year! It brings together multiple elements from the many games and servers we have played over the years into an amazingly fun experience. It is a Role Play + Factions World complete with a Player Run Economy, Lore Filled Quests, Custom Skills and Abilities, Multiple Large Towns, Dungeons, In-depth NPC Scripting, Custom Loot and so much more. More than I could possibly list here. We need some dedicated staff members with experience in different areas to help complete this expansive world.

Builders (5 Needed)

Builders are responsible for creating and working on the dungeons and designing cities. You should apply if you are a creative builder who can make structures and features that will fill towns, keep it comfortable and somewhat fit to the themes. We have some large towns that we want to expand & Improve, so we need people who can bring them up to the level of detail and beauty with the rest of the server. While we do have some required builds, there is still free creative range for most things here. You are not limited to what we ask you to build. If you have something in mind, let use know. We are always open to new ideas.

Building for us is suuuper fun and easy. There are just a few requirements. Then we will speak with you on Discord or In-Game and the build process will begin. All applicants will start as a guest and do a test build on a private plot. After we discuss and review your build you can potentially move up to a Builder and member of the staff team. It is a simple process to ensure that we are a good match.

CLICK FOR PICTURES
Click to reveal
Server Spawn - The Hub to everything on Exodus Realms

The Town of Ashara - Farming Village and Capital City

Skokomish Mining Facility - Entrance to the Arachnid Dungeon

Requirements:

Age 16 or older. This is simply a maturity thing. We are looking for people that can take on a task and complete it in a timely fashion, and conduct themselves in a mature way.

(RECOMMENDED) Discord for Communication with a working Mic/Headset.

Availability to work a couple of hours on evenings during weekdays. (Weekends times to be determined). We are happy to work with your schedule. This is just a general guideline.

To Apply - Please comment on the post, or contact me on Discord at Ugikie#3772 or the other Owner, Hoots#1736
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ugikie
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/05/2016 1:58 pm
Ugikie
all apps have been reviewed, still looking for more builders!
10/30/2016 1:40 pm
Ugikie
bump
10/30/2016 12:23 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Trigen_
Your IGN: GalaxyDude18

Your age: 12 (judge buy maturity, not age)

Your timezone/availability: AEST or ADST Weekdays 3-4h Weekends 5-6h

How will your role as a staff member add value to the team/server: I would love to be an admin for your server. I have read everything that you have stated in this post. I will support you for every decision you make with this server. I am very skilled with plugins, moderating the chat, keeping players safe whilst having fun and sticking by the rules. I would make this place safe, I will NEVER abuse my powers.. not even for the world. I will be enthusiastic to help out anyone on this server no matter if they are staff, non donators, donators and everyone! I have grown up around technology and I am sure to help out with installing plugins of all sorts. I have been playing minecraft ever since I was in year 2 (2012). I will never abuse my powers, give OP ranks to any player or grief this server in anyway. I can bring a happy and safe community for fellow players to play in. I will always be polite to players and staff members. I will listen to players reasons and arguments about any kind of subject. I will never abuse my powers.

Thanks
-GalaxyDude18
10/29/2016 11:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xMadrid
My IGN: xMadrid
Timezone: AEDT
Availability: I Am Available About 10 Hours A Day (I Don't Have A Life)
What can i offer as a staff member: Well if i was to become a staff member i would know how because i have been staff on many other severs, i am also a good builder and i have built many spawns for the servers.

I don't mind being builder but i would appreciate it if i was to become a staff member as i am more powerful playing that role in helping and securing the server.

Kind Regards
~xMadrid
10/29/2016 9:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
YeBoiBlake
Hey! Sadly I am 13 so cannot apply but would love to play when it is fully released
10/29/2016 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
IceyPeggy
My IGN: RandomPigHere
Timezone and availibilty: Karachi. I can be online 4-5 hours on weekdays and 6-8 hours on weekends.
What I can offer as a staff member: If I were a staff member, I would benefit the server mostly. I can keep the chat clean, keep the hackers and cheaters under a ban hammer, help players, assist the staff members, etc. However, there is a downside to me, I'm not all too good with plugins and complicated commands.

Thank you, for taking your time to read this.
~RandomPigHere
10/29/2016 6:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Artist
actings
All we need to know from you is:
Your IGN: actings
Your age: 15
Your timezone/availability: US/EST, I can play for about 2-5 hours on weekends and 2 hours on week days.
How will your role as a staff member add value to the team/server:
I love the idea of your server and I am confident that I can benefit your server in many ways. I have quite a bit of past experience from helping on MineSector, GigaRealm, And EnderCraft. The servers weren't the most popular servers, but I can safely say that I understand how to help players on their journey through the server. I always am looking for new ways to help and expand a players knowledge. I am younger, so I believe I can help players have fun while also following the rules. Also, I do a bit of graphics myself, so I can work on an animated gif banner if needed. Thank you for reading and responding in advance!

-actings
10/28/2016 5:43 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Draconiz
My IGN Is: Draconiz!
I am a 16 year old male from Sweden! EU
My Timezone is: UTC +1:00 and im available everyday around 4-11pm my time! on except weekends then i might be on the entire day unless i got stuff to do in real life of course!.
How I Would Affect The Server/Team: My role as a staff member would probably benefit a lot of new players since i help out a lot and bust cheaters as well as handle people who are not behaving! so server would be under control in chat and out of chat while im on!
i was hoping to apply for Admin but honestly ill take any staff spot! (Admin Preferably)! thank you!

10/29/2016 6:18 pm
Ugikie
Accepted! I sent you a pm with the ip and resource pack download
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome