HOGWARTS

pooplolololol's Avatar pooplolololol4/8/18 6:56 am
1 emeralds 107
Hi, my friend and I (and a possible developer) are attempting to make a Hogwarts/Harry Potter roleplay server. We have a map and are able to make 3D models. Unfortunately, we do not have a host. If you are interested and capable of hosting, please reply to this thread - and acknowledge that you will have to comply with the following terms:
  • No promoting random people/friends. Unless they are genuinely good staff members you may not promote people. Even so, you must consult with us first.
  • We are both to receive Owner rank, you (the host) will have [HOST] rank which is the highest rank on the server, however you will not be the ONLY decider of major updates.
  • You may only receive up to 30% (MAX - this may lower depending on the amount of donations we get) of the donation balance. The rest will go towards the server.
  • You may not make major changes to the map (unless authorised). This is simply to keep the map professional.

This may seem harsh, but we are trying our best to make this a professional Harry Potter roleplay server and for that we will require flexible and good hosts.
Edits may be made to this thread, but please - if you are interested - and can pay for a server, PM me.

DISCORDS:
toefish#2188

Clawr#0231

Please do not respond if you are only able to pay for a short period of time. Although, we will use donation money towards hosting the server once we receive them.
pooplolololol
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner