Hunger Games RPG - Builders can apply NOW!

alj21's Avatar alj2112/10/13 4:31 pm
1 emeralds 69
Hello PMC,
I'm the manager/co-owner of my friend's server, and after much deliberation and last minute decision changes, we have decided to go with a Hunger Games RPG theme. What this means is that all 12 districts (we probably won't include 13 for obvious reasons) and the Capitol will be in the map, and every Friday (a time is yet to be decided) we will have a tournament in which *UP TO* 24 players can join, and if some cannot attend, we will not delay the tournament. It is hosted in Australia, but is very much available to international players. At the moment applications for the server to become a builder, architect or mayor and available. Skype is not necessary for any of these ranks.
Use the following template to apply (note that we will not be too strict in the age category)

Position Wanted:

Preferred Districts (Top 3):

Examples of previous work:

Other Info (not necessary):

Please keep in mind that you may not be given your preferred district, and that the server is only in it's early stages. I will keep in contact with the applicants by PM once the server is ready for work to commence. The name of the server is yet to be decided, and the IP will only be given to applicants by PM, and also note that the server is Whitelisted anyway, so the IP will not help you at the moment.
Thanks, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

EDIT: District 6's Mayor position is unavailable, as it has already been taken.
alj21
Level 26 : Expert Mountaineer