HystriaNetwork- [Factions][Skyblock][Minigames][24/7]

Creeperking1_1's Avatar Creeperking1_11/18/16 1:46 pm
1 emeralds 40
Hey guys i'm the Head-Admin for Hysteria Network and we are currently looking for players to join our server. We also might need some staff since some of our staff members aren't as active as others and that's why we need a bit more staff to check on our server. Also, we have Factions, SkyBlock, MiniGames, and more to come. MiniGames is still in development but we have 1 Minigame set up. We are also looking for some really good builders that can help us with building the arenas and all of that good stuff. I am the Owner of the MiniGames server and will tell you what to do with builds that you made. Currently we need some Helpers, Builders, Mods, and maybe some Admins. We hope you come to our server as we would appreciate that a lot. Here is the IP to join our server.

Server IP: 192.99.20.81:25645
I'm not sure if the other IP works so i'm giving you this one. Once you joined do /server and you might see the server we have. If not then do /server skyblock. /server buildbattle. Most of the staff is on skyblock so meet us there.
Creeperking1_1
Level 1 : New Network