I want to make a server

Bidule's Avatar Bidule8/19/17 3:05 pm
3 emeralds 214 6
8/20/2017 9:01 pm
GiraffeCircle's Avatar GiraffeCircle
I want to make a server but i dont think i have the qualitys of being a good server owner anyone wanna be the owner and i would be like admin or something i would also need Devs Ect and what host should i use? thanks
Bidule
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2017 9:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
GiraffeCircle
I would love to assist. I can't really host or do plugins or such, but I can be a Mod/Admin and help people follow the rules. It really annoys me when someone doesn't follow the rules because they were made for a reason and I think I would be great at helping people with that and guiding new players. :)
08/20/2017 7:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheDerpyBlobfish
I could be the scripter. I have over a year of Java experience and know how to code using LWJGL (The Java libraries that Minecraft was made with). I know a handful of coding languages (ROBLOX Lua, Java, Visual C#, and a tiny bit of C++). I don't have the most experience in the world for coding but I have written some of the plugins for one of my friend's skywars server (making chest spawns, kits, kill counters and declaring the winner) and one of my other friends cool Poke City server. (Making Pokemon battles work and shops work). I just would like to help out if there are any small plugins you need. Thanks!
-TDB
08/20/2017 7:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
TheDerpyBlobfish
I also can help building the server if you would like!
08/20/2017 7:02 pmhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Taco
TastyLemonade
Hi there. I'm willing to help out!
Although I wouldn't be able to help out with paying I can help you budget and research good hosts and I'm always interested and happy to give out tips and help. I have some small experience with owning a server and I'd be happy to help you out.

♥ Cheers ♥
08/19/2017 5:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Chaone
I would be happy to help staff this server. I am an admin on another server and I have visited numerous other servers. I can not host nor own the server for you, but I can help it grow.
08/19/2017 3:12 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Binfooo
Greetings!

I would be honoured to assist you with your server. Instead of you being Admin, we could both be Owner and work on this together. I can teach you some things, and we can work on different things together. Do you have discord? If you do, let me know, and we can talk about this :D

I look forward to hearing your reply!

( I do know how to configure a server, just incase you were wondering :D )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome