I want to make a server

JayShadyyy's Avatar JayShadyyy4/17/19 5:05 pm
1 emeralds 147 4
4/18/2019 12:11 pm
xSavgs's Avatar xSavgs
Hi i want to make a server for myself, my brother and mates. Recommendations of good server websites and stuff like that?

Thanks
JayShadyyy
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2019 12:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xSavgs
Yes so go to minehut.com on minecraft and also go to there website and create an account and then start a server and then just do /whitelist on then do /whitelist add <your minecraft name> and do the same with your brother then you have completed it to join the server whatever you call it when in game do /join <servername> or at the multiplayer menu do add server call it what you like and the server adress is play.<servername>.com and if you want to buy lugins then build a server go with This Company and buy one i suggest $10/month or $5/month for just a small server.
04/17/2019 11:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
SoleDovahkiin
Well if you don't mind it not being on all the time, aternos.org might work if it's just for people you know.
04/17/2019 6:38 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Pyro
Ubalube
What type of server are you trying to make?
04/17/2019 9:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
JayShadyyy
idk, just like a survival world for me and brother. He lives in a different city. And for mates to join too. Probably also where we can whitelist players. so no everyone can join if they know the ip
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome