If I've got a Server and you've got a Host, Let's Team Up!

MrFlackO's Avatar MrFlackO5/2/18 8:37 pm history
1 emeralds 118
I know that there are alot of new server owners looking for a hosting network but just hear what i have to say and if you don't want to give up a host then you don't have to. I just ask that you just read what's below

I am the owner and creater of the server named plexusmc.net and basically we are looking for someone with access to a way to host the network.

I'll give you some background. https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ODXaVc22KnjxJVuPEP3LH6C2szuWr0BRGVfFqL_V5E/edit?usp=sharing

I have 2 Co-Owners, 3 Developers, 1 guy working on our website plexusmc.net/ 2 Plugin Developers 4 Staff Members 1 Staff manager 1 Guy who is host (server isn't up 24/7 and it's not released to the public)

Our first plan was to build a server hosted with the guy who is the host since he has good internet (150Mb/s) but so far we have had 1 dead motherboard, 1 motherboard that needed a daughterborad and we just figured out he have a dead PSU. I don't have the spair money to put it into the server and no-one else on the server has enough to support it. The server requires 16GB of RAM right now to run and when it's finished it will need 24 We have lost alot of the playerbase but we have some people making videos on the server when it will be out (he said he is firends with a guy who is owns/is apart of 2.5mil sub youtube network but take that with a grain of salt)

Basically we need someone with as much passion as we have to host the server i have put in a few hours a day over months into this server and it is made me extemely stressed out but what keeps me going is the feeling that someone joins the server and they love the thing that i made. But since the release has been delayed so much because of faulty hardware my stress level has increased too much and my money has decreased a heap. I currently have $1.50 in my bank account.

The server also has about $250 worth of plugins we have bought with the donations and each one has been well thought out also each server starts with no errors at all.

If someone out there is interested in being the host of this network or the next amcurrent (read backstory) and if you want to build something that will be loved then it would be greatly appreciated if you join us.

Thanks
-Joshua

Discord server: http://discord.plexusmc.net/
Add me on discord: MrFlacko#8004
Email Me: flacjosh@gmail.com
joshuaflack123@gmail.com
joshuaflackmcserver@gmail.com
MrFlackO
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner