IMPERIUM >> All New Early Medieval Roleplay/Civilizations >> Towny, Dynmap, Jobs, Religion, Disease War, Economy, Rankup >>

PinochetMessiah's Avatar PinochetMessiah11/25/18 11:31 am
1 emeralds 296 8
12/29/2018 4:27 pm
PinochetMessiah's Avatar PinochetMessiah

Enjoy history?

Like civilizations?

Want to become a king?

Want glory?

Well, Imperium is for you!

Imperium is an all new original 1.2.2 server. The idea is you create your nation (or join someone else's), grow your nation, fight wars (if you want), grow your economy, and build your cities!

We use our discord server as our website, this is where trade agreements, war declarations, treaties, etc are made. We use towny to make nations as well. We also are not pay to win at all, everyone has an equal chance as we have no . We also use an actual earth map, can be viewed on the dynmap.

IP: 142.44.232.250

VERSION: 1.12.2

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/nEMHNtj
PinochetMessiah
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/29/2018 4:27 pm
PinochetMessiah
The Polish lost the first war on the server against the Holy Roman Empire!
12/28/2018 12:49 pm
PinochetMessiah
Much new content! New update on the way! Come join!
11/28/2018 8:04 pm
PinochetMessiah
Fixed the lore plugins glitch
11/28/2018 6:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ranger
Tidvs
A word of warning:

Do not join this server if you (like me) have a problem with players using derogatory terms/racist language. Members in power/of importance are either toxic or condone it. One in particular uses racial slurs every chance he gets and it is evident that the owner does not care. Racism isn't funny. Spouting slurs doesn't make up for a lack of personality. I left the server as quickly as I joined it and I hope that in the future the owner talks to their staff team about professionalism and why the words they're using go against their own server rules/aren't funny or creative. I hope for a bright future for this server so long as guidelines are reinforced and behaviors are checked. Seeing a bunch of slurs when you first log on to the server (especially from people higher up) is not good for business and will most likely deter future players from joining.
12/28/2018 12:48 pm
PinochetMessiah
We just allow complete freedom of speech as long as it's not directed to players directly. We're a tight community where members are free to make jokes about anything as we are just a large group of friends and welcome any new member to join us. Obviously, players who join and leave immediately because of a word clearly don't have the patience to truly experience what the server is about.

also, /ignore

I would rather make sure my dedicated members receive a fun experience than make rules that anger my members just to appease newer members. We have people of all political ideologies, races, and other groups. Once you look over the fact people have edgier senses of humor, you find a server full of diverse people just trying to make their mark on a fictional alternative historic roleplay server.

I'm sorry you didn't have the time you were expecting all because a little word made you mad. Racism is the belief that a race is superior over another, including a word in a joke or two isn't racist but just edgier humor. If a player wants to trash their reputation on the server, let them. Our staff team cares about providing a rule-breaker free environment with fresh content, not keeping up a self-righteous asshole-type regime you see on many servers. Also, using those words does not go against our rules, if you read them, you probably would have known that. So, have a nice day my friend. :)
11/26/2018 12:18 pm
PinochetMessiah
Looking for a new nation leader! Join now for a chance to lead a nation!
11/25/2018 5:39 pm
PinochetMessiah
The grace period has ended! Thirst, disease, and hard-mode hunger have been enabled!
11/25/2018 12:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Namarii
This server is hot
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome