Indefinite, a twist of unique freshness

Refrizor's Avatar Refrizor8/4/17 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 44
Hey, you. Yes you. Indefinite will be an awesome server that will have a fresh, unique twist, that we promise to deliver. And no, we didn't just say "a fresh, unique twist" to just get people on some server that doesn't even match those keywords. It will truly be unique as possible, mixed with a flavor of freshness. It is currently in development and we wish to expand and launch out informative updates.

I run a Discord server just to put everyone into a little room with cake so we can all meet up with each other, talk about something you ate the night before you almost died, and at last: read these awesome incoming updates that are headed your way like a train. I also run events so people no longer have to suffer the feeling of wanting to die because you're so bored - yeah, I know how you feel. A few events may be an epic typing story where one person types one word to make a omg-it-makes-so-much-sense story, and other events involving winning stuff.

We have an average of 20 regularly active online players, and just around 45 in total. Small, but it won't stop this train from crashing into any cars that decided to be on the train track and out of gas, perfect place to park at. I'm looking to expand this DIscord server so we can toss out more updates, not run into cars, and of course prepare for the future of this so-called Indefinite universe.

Pack your bags and take a journey.
http://www.discord.gg/xgGhcYS

Note: we don't tag you every second you breath.
Refrizor
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer