InstantCrafterz -- A YouTube Channel Server

OrangeMCE's Avatar OrangeMCE8/16/14 5:58 pm
1 emeralds 146 1
8/17/2014 11:05 pm
OrangeMCE's Avatar OrangeMCE
Hey guys, if you read this, I was lucky enough to get a few viewers. Without further ado, I present to you the server: InstantCrafterz.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/new-server-instantcrafterz/
You can see it with the link above me ^^
Let me cut to the chase, and waste none of yall's time. #Houston,TX and I would like some members to test out my server. Heck, you may even get staff for all that you know. We do have lots of staff already, but some positions are open. Don't come in the server saying, "Can I have Admin," or "How can I get Admin?" because that's just bs. What we want you to do is have fun, and don't be afraid to invite any friends, because we need some more people to join. We are about 22 days to a month old, and we have 200 people join in total. 4.5% bot accounts. Check out Factions, our latest addition. And with factions, we have mcMMO. Check that out as well. Diamonding us on PMC, or voting, gives you 15 experience levels; 3 diamonds on factions; and 1 level in swords or mining on mcMMO + 500$. Each week we have Faction tournaments, which factions compete to grasp the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd seed in power. We have 10 factions in total to start, and each faction will increase in power, until we count which ones are at the top. Winner gets 10000$ to their FACTION. 2nd place gets $5000 to their faction, and 3rd gets $1000. Faction leaders gain $100-1000$ depending on how well their faction did. Raiding and griefing are allowed, but not in protected areas. Thanks for reading this long,long, server thread. Check out the ip:
73.32.177.188 (:25565 [if needed])
Thank you so much, if you made it to here
OrangeMCE
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal