Investor or Co owner for a over 1 year old server 64Gb Dedi

djsteelerz's Avatar djsteelerz1/3/15 2:52 pm
1 emeralds 89
Hello fellow members, I want you to image when you were first introduced to Minecraft what type of server did you play on ? I am willing to bet it was a faction / survival server then maybe some survival games and a prison server. Well if you look on planet Minecraft or Minecraft forums there are so many of those type's of servers out there the market is extremely saturated and players are getting bored on those servers so .We as server owners created minigame servers and networks and they came , BECAUSE Minecrafters want something NEW . So lets give it to them my server is a roleplay server where they start out at the bottom working for other players or the server with mc jobs and they can rank up by making more and more money. We are getting many custom plugins to allow players to start business's and hire other players.

I am requesting a 50/50 Partner or an investor who has the capital to help me bring this server from 15 to 30 players on to 100's

For investors I am willing to pay you back at 200% (2 X what you invest )

I have already had a 1000$ investor in the server to get its amazing graphics and builds and staff and website but now we need an investor for some custom plugins.

Email Mercenaryhf@gmail.com

djsteelerz
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon