IQcommunity Small Youtuber Community [Yt Not required]

IQprof's Avatar IQprof2/19/21 6:01 am history
1 emeralds 80
Hello there reader, please read to the end before commenting, thank you!

Do you want to be a part of a community server with a similar mindset as the Hermitcraft server?

On the IQcommunity server, everyone creates personal bases, interacts with each other through pranks or we work together on projects. We build epic automated farms for mob drops while also making it look very pretty on the outside. This server's focus is both on the community side as on the personal base side.

We have about 10 members on the server at this point in time, but the server isn't feeling that alive anymore due to most being inactive. Therefore, we are seeking new members who want to join the IQcommunity Season 5 world to give it a second life. The world which we play on has existed now for almost 2 years. This, however, shouldn't be an issue for any of you, as the grind to get your gear is a lot less now than when everyone starts out from scratch. If you don't like the fact that you're not joining a newly generated world, then I don't think this server is right for you.

Some requirements for players who want to join:

- You can speak English

- You're above 16 years old [​Most of us are 18/19 years old]

- You're a somewhat experienced Minecraft player, you like creating bases with cool stuff inside it.

- You're willing to contribute to the community by any means, creating shops, pranking each other, creating minigames, etc.

Nice to have:

- You have a youtube account on which you can upload videos about the IQcommunity server, subcount doesn't matter, so we can grow the community together.

- Or a twitch account where you can stream on

Some info about the server itself:

- It's online 24/7

- The server is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (Central European Standard Time). Keep this in mind, if you live far from Amsterdam then you might experience some lag.

- The server is set to Hard mode

- We play with datapacks on the server, some crafting tweaks and more mob heads etc.

- There is a creative world with world edit for if you need to do some testing

- There is a community discord server for all members

Some info about me:

I'm IQprof and I run a youtube channel called MisterIQprof. On my youtube channel, I create gaming content, mostly on creative games like Minecraft or Planet Coaster, and sometimes other gameplay as well.

At this moment in time, I'm running a devlog series about the IQcommunity server, where each week I'll upload a devlog in a third-person timelapse form about all the stuff I've done on the server. Right now we're about to hit week 20 which will makes this the longest series I've ever made before. Here is a video of my latest devlog, in case you're interested.

Well everyone, if you're interested in joining the server then please fill in this google form, this is where you can leave all you're information behind and I'll check if you're suited for the server: https://forms.gle/pw6rZBgNgnZSn9YC9. I'll give you a reply as soon as possible if you're allowed to join (Check discord!)! Don't forget to share this post with friends if you want them to join as well!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! May we see each other on the IQcommunity server!

The Guardian Farm
Blackdeck's Base
Villager Detention Camp
IQprof's Base
The Colliseum
IQprof
Level 36 : Artisan Crafter