ItsRichard 15K Contest/Recruiting

Purdze's Avatar Purdze12/26/13 5:11 pm
1 emeralds 58
Helloooo Palssss

December 20th was the day I hit 15K followers on Twitter! (http://www.twitter.com/ItsRicharddd) This made me want to host a competion that could benefit both me and the community. This is mainly as I am not a very good builder so can not do it, however I know a lot of you guys out there are great builders! So i have decided to make a Build contest to all the community. What you have to do is Build a Prison for my new server I will be launching. You may not know I had a server called Xonia Prison which was very successful until I made a silly mistake and lost all players (NEVER CHANGE THE MAP, PEOPLE GET MAD!). Unfortunately I couldn't get it back to it's original state.

Basically, for this challenge all you need to do is build me a prison for my upcoming server. Your build can be as big as you want or with as much detail as you want.. cells, shops, mines/tree mines are wanted in this! It would also be good if you could include 5 extra mines/areas for donator purposes. It is pretty much up to you to decide what you want to build.

Here are some rules:
1. Build must include Shops for each area.
2. Must be built by You or your team, No copies!
3. Allowed to use a texture pack
4. Can use what ever program you want to help with the build.
5. One entry per person
6. Does NOT need to be furnished but extra kudos if it is
7. Must be a brand new post. (For contest purposes)
8. Allowed to make timelapses/other vids but will not help you.

Judges:
Me
SpursHD

You will be judged on detail, quality of build and the detailed aspect.
There is also prizes involved in this!
Click to reveal
1st: 20 in what ever currency you are. Will be in by twitter bio for a week. Will also be shouted out as well. Rank on Server for free.

2nd: Will be up soon.

3rd: Will be up soon.

Technically counts as recruiting as you will be working for meh!
Purdze
Level 22 : Expert Network