**Kirito Craft** Builder Recruitment [Custom Plugins] [24/7]

Dgthegreat's Avatar Dgthegreat4/30/13 10:32 pm
4/30/2013 10:32 pm
maplecraftisboss's Avatar maplecraftisboss
Hello there, my dear interested Minecrafter. I am the owner of a server that goes by the name of Kirito Craft. We have very good programmers, which have made several custom plugins that make the server be like no other. We are 24/7, with very little lag. We are based in the United States.

All in all, we are a Hardcore Faction PvP server with a custom class-based arena. AKA endless carnage. We already have a steady player-base, with anywhere from two to ten people usually on, even though it was officially released but two days ago.

Here's where you come in. We have no dedicated builders that are good enough. By that, I mean we have many good, and several great builders. The problem is that we have no AMAZING builders. What I and the rest of the staff want is one or two people that can take a flat piece of land and turn it into a masterpiece. You will receive the rank of [Builder], which will grant you all permissions needed to complete your tasks.

I apologize for the wall of text, but I have one last thing. To apply, join the server at

kiritocraft.no-ip.org

and tell me (DgtheGreat, Owner) or an Admin that you are here to apply for the builder position.

I can't wait to see what you guys have in store!
Dgthegreat
Level 1 : New Engineer