Legend of Minecraft server Pvp and more!

Aldaz108's Avatar Aldaz1084/9/12 6:40 am
1 emeralds 53
Welcome to Legend of Minecraft server this server is a server were you can have fun, the rules are simple you can do whatever you want, you can grief outside of spawn, Kill Players Destroy places its up to you, The Server requires the tekkit launcher from here: http://206.217.207.1/files/technic-launcher-latest.jar

to Join the server you need to be on the whitelist and need to join out hamachi network,

Times:

The server will be on in the week from 4 to either 8 or 9 depending if anyone is online the server will be up if I see someone who if online In the Weekends It may be up a lot of the time but may also be down Because I may be out and cant leave my pc on 24/7

RULES
Here are the rules to join
1. No Racism on the server you will get IP ban if you do this
2. No Hacking you get found hacking you get IP ban
3. No Destroying towns by your self you Need to Role play it out you dont RP it you get jailed for 10 minutes
4. Dont Come on and Attack people on sight this can get you a Jail time of 10 minutes and do it again is a Temp ban
How to Join To Join Our server is simple all you have to do is sign up at our forums Link is Below all this, Also you will get a Message on the forum telling you if you have Joined or have been denied, Note you must copy this and paste it in your post and fill it out

Name:
Minecraft Name:
Live in:
How old are you:
What Servers have you been on before?

Why do you want to join?

Can we trust you?

Link to Forum Click here

[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
Aldaz108
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter