Legend of Korra themed server - Looking for builders

RepublicCityMC's Avatar RepublicCityMC7/24/18 6:06 am
3 emeralds 280 4
8/21/2018 2:13 am
RepublicCityMC's Avatar RepublicCityMC

Q: What is Legend of Korra?

A: For those who weren't around during its airtime, Legend of Korra was a sequel show to the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. This takes place in a more modernized time of bending and society mainly in a place called Republic City. We are obviously in no way affiliated with the show itself, but we're huge fans and want to recreate this world into Minecraft.

Q:What type of server is this?

A: If you're a fan you've probably been on bending servers. Our server aims to be little to nothing like those servers. We want to provide a different experience with bending using a different plugin than most. We want to provide replicated builds from the show to serve as roleplay locations for the RP aspect of the server as well as create a towny survival experience, minigames, and questing for the players who prefer it.

Q: I have other talents besides building, can I apply for those?

A: I feel as though I currently have the other aspects of the server under control. Though, some helping hands would really make production faster. If you have experience in 3D Modeling, Quest making/Lore, Mobs, Magic, Development, or more. Please contact me via discord.

What I need:

Map making

We've already begun some of the builds for the city, however, we don't have the terrain just yet to place them. I'm embarrassed to say so but I'm not very skilled with world painter and if someone would be willing to help us out with that it would be greatly appreciated.

Building

I would like to gather a team of builders to help get these buildings rolling. Some of which will be need to be done when the terrain is finally finished but I'm hoping to get some of the major buildings done in flatworld before pasting them.

To apply, please message me here with what you would like to pursue, leave your discord if you're comfortable, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
RepublicCityMC
Level 10 : Journeyman Network