LOKING FOR A DEV/CO-OWNER ON CRYPTICCHAOS FACTIONS PLZ APPLY

ghost2121's Avatar ghost21211/27/17 6:33 pm
1 emeralds 50
IMPORTANT
hi i current run a factions server and im looking for someone whos online all the time,and someone i can trust do you have what it takes? there will one person who gets privilege of being my apprentice.

WHAT I EXPECT IN YOUR APP
so in order for your app to be accepted you will have to follow all the rules of the
server and of this website witch means you will have to make a very detailed app i wont accept you if its only a few sentences long (the app is below)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOUR APP IS DENIED OR IF YOU NEED TO FIX SOMETHING
IF YOUR APP is denied a few things could happen if i get a ton of apps then if you dont hear a response from me it means you where denied or if you have a mistake i will make you fix it then so on

FINALLY THE APP AND THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN READING FOR THE APP

THIS IS YOU FORMAT YOU HAVE TO USE

first name-
your skype-
do you know that by appling for this if your accepted you will be a dev and co owner yes or no-
why do you want this postion-
what do you think you can do for this server-
what would you do if "you saw someone pvping two people and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from tree blocks away at the same time-
can you make bukkit plugins-
can you edit plugins that have already been make-
do you know how to install maps onto worlds with multiverse-core and multivers-portals
can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants-
can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin-
finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it-
if you are accepted i will friend you on skype and give you all the info you will need.
and good luck to all who apply and thanks

(btw this a position for IMPORTANT
hi i current run a factions server and im looking for someone whos online all the time,and someone i can trust do you have what it takes? there will one person who gets privilege of being my apprentice.

WHAT I EXPECT IN YOUR APP
so in order for your app to be accepted you will have to follow all the rules of the
server and of this website witch means you will have to make a very detailed app i wont accept you if its only a few sentences long (the app is below)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOUR APP IS DENIED OR IF YOU NEED TO FIX SOMETHING
IF YOUR APP is denied a few things could happen if i get a ton of apps then if you dont hear a response from me it means you where denied or if you have a mistake i will make you fix it then so on

FINALLY THE APP AND THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN READING FOR THE APP

THIS IS YOU FORMAT YOU HAVE TO USE

first name-
your skype-
do you know that by appling for this if your accepted you will be a dev and co owner yes or no-
why do you want this postion-
what do you think you can do for this server-
what would you do if "you saw someone pvping two people and these two people are both faction members and he was hitting the one in front from 7 blocks away and hitting the one in back from tree blocks away at the same time-
can you make bukkit plugins-
can you edit plugins that have already been make-
do you know how to install maps onto worlds with multiverse-core and multivers-portals
can you make custom enchants with the plugin CrazyEnchants-
can you make custom bosses with MythicMobs plugin-
finally what is an FTP stand for and how do you use it-
if you are accepted i will friend you on skype and give you all the info you will need.
and good luck to all who apply and thanks

(btw this position will not be an easy one i need things done that only people who know how to do all of these can pull off and plz be honest in your app)
ghost2121
Level 1 : New Miner