Looking for 21+ Vanilla Player for a new private server [Vanilla]

AlterDimension's Avatar AlterDimension10/23/21 5:54 pm
1 emeralds 61

Hello, my name is Jack, 23M, and I am currently running a private vanilla server. I wanted to create a community where everyone treat each other as family instead of being divided by professional and/or strict rules. In this server, everyone will be over the age of 21 and can only enter if they have verify their age through a government issued ID and pass the whitelist process. Once you pass the whitelist process, you can never be un-whitelisted as I intend to run this server for as long as I can. Everything will be funded by my full time job to keep it going in the long run. This means if you ever get busy in life, you can hop on the server anytime and it will still be there.

At the moment, the whitelist process will be in VC to determine what kind of person you are before allowing you inside the server. If you pass the question then you will be allowed inside. This process will be automatic in the coming future as I am still working on improving the community comfort on the discord server as well as the minecraft server.

Feel free to join this server where you treat everyone as family and have a good time .

Join this Discord if interested :)
discord.gg/tdKBnaC4

AlterDimension
Level 8 : Apprentice Network