Looking For A 'Director' - BrickNet Minecraft Network

jaydenmcil's Avatar jaydenmcil3/20/23 4:54 pm
2 emeralds 41
Hello, my name's Jayden and I own BrickNet, a 1.18-1.19.4 Java & Bedrock network.
At BrickNet, we prioritize quality. We bring this to the server by incorporating platforms-specific tags, tooltips, messages, scoreboards, and more!

I'm really looking for someone to support the direction of the network, with updates, and gaining users. The rank title for this position is Manager (Management), I'm not looking to pay anyone, I'm simply seeking support from someone who knows that they are doing.

I've been releasing constant updates, I am capable of supporting the development of the network, I'm purely looking for support in the direction of it all.

Contact me on Discord: J2ydenTV#0001

The network's games consist of (sourced from the game menu):

Solar Refuge, by BrickNet offers survivors of the destruction of earth to survive the cosmos!
Mine valuable ores, battle the deadliest bosses, craft the tech needed to turn your chunk of debris into home!

Lifesteal, in a world of terror & destruction, everyone has to fend for their own in an open-world survival game!
Venture the world completing quests, creating teams and allies, truly unfold your potential!

Gold Rush, by BrickNet takes place in a large village pushing players to their potential!
Mine ores including gold to purchase the resources required to beat the competition! Are you the one?

Craft Quest, by BrickNet truly challenges anyone willing to prove themselves for rewards!
Battle anyone willing with custom ores, upgradable crystals, insane loot & MORE!

See the server:
https://bricknet.org
play.bricknet.org 19132

Thank you!
jaydenmcil
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner