Looking for a new Creaitve server?

Pixl3's Avatar Pixl36/6/21 11:20 pm
1 emeralds 41
You there, you reading this.

  Are you looking for a new creative server to join? Somewhere where you can build just about anything your imagination can come up with? Let me introduce you to C.Nerd.Nu!

For starters, C.Nerd.Nu its part of a network of Nerd Servers. (Fun fact, Nerd.Nu is the oldest active minecraft server) Nerd offers PvE, Creative, and skyblock for people to enjoy. But lets focus on Creative.

Nerds Creative server differs from others, in the fact we dont use plots. "Well how does it work then?!" I'm glad you asked! C.nerd has an open map, where its up to YOU to decide where you want to build! When you join you can either fly around and look for open land, or use the livemap to see the entire map as a whole. Once you find a section you want to build at its simple, you make a square border around the area you want and make a /modreq to get it claimed. Claims offer protection for the users build as well as gives you access to world edit in that region.

New maps are made every 6 months to a year, during the start of what we call a "Revision". Revs are just map wipes where everything is cleared and the new hand made map is loaded up.

If just building wasn't enough for you, even though we have some awsome builders, saturday nights are game nights. We alter between Speedbuild and Spleef every saturday night, which is a good time for the community to get together and just have some fun.

Overall, C.Nerd.Nu is an awsome place to build, and a good place to make new friends and learn new things. Hope to see you there!

Make sure to say HI if you see me!

-Poxl3
Pixl3
Level 1 : New Miner