Looking for a partner (I am a host!)

yellowwinner's Avatar yellowwinner10/11/18 5:28 pm
1 emeralds 137 3
10/13/2018 1:50 am
Thymph's Avatar Thymph
Hello! Today I wanted to talk about partnering with someone on here and making a new or revitalizing an old server. In my past I have owned two servers and hosted several more for friends, but recently I've had the want to do something again. My old server had a record of 100 people on at once, and even though it's not big by any means I really miss doing it. So here I am, offering free server hosting for anyone who wants to work with me, as long as they are willing to go the distance to create something awesome with me. At this time I don't have any requirements, however I am primarily on Discord and not very active on PMC.

As for the server itself, I'm okay reworking your current server or making a new one entirely. I will tell you that if your ambitions is just to make a good Factions or Towny server, I'm not interested. I want a server that will have minigames, events and more, along with having lot's of creative elements and not "just another minigame/pvp server". Please, if anyone at all has any interest in partnering with me (or just being a part of the server) feel free to comment or send me a DM on Discord at Boosette (Allen/Amy)#6906
yellowwinner
Level 1 : New Network