Looking for a Server to Professionalize

MoseJose's Avatar MoseJose12/25/17 10:13 pm
1 emeralds 30
Hi, my name is Jose, I reside in EST and I'm 17 y/o.

Basically what I do is make servers more professional. I turn servers from menial to grandiose.

I work to make the inner runnings of servers more efficient and effective. Obviously, you wouldn't trust a stranger right off the bat(i wouldn't either). But I am confident if we open a line of communication I will prove that I will be a great addition to your server. I don't want to come off as having too much vanity or being chauvistic, but I am one of the best people you have for this sort of position. I will help the server become the best possible version of the server it can be. I work to the betterment of the server's; efficiency, popularity, and management. I have the ability to help you with any of the following that you may need: a perspective on server development and growth, the server's business management and administration, financial growth, server ideas, and staff management.

Here's a little bit about myself so understand how I will be able to help.
I go to high-school and currently take business and finance classes at a college in my state (that and my understanding of the structures of servers helps me with the betterment of servers).
I am humble but still consider myself highly intelligent and forward thinker.
I will help your server become an amazing server with incredible staff.

Heres the thing, I would make my own server and start it up, but I know that by myself I won't be able to fully for the following reasons; I don't have the building experience or the plugin development experience to create a server and I don't want to start from scratch. What I can offer is my ability to analyze the server structure and lay a concrete foundation that will make the server grow into a huge successful server. I love playing Minecraft but I need more of a challenge than just playing. I can organize the server structure to be a solid and prestigious one. I want to help make your server revered and honored by others. I know this sounds like bullshit but I'm serious. My mind is filled with ideas to shape an incredible server and I wanna execute them.

I wanna make it clear that this is not all i have to offer and I think it would be best if we could have a one on one chat to better explain ways I could help your server.

I hope to hear from you

To open a line of communication either:
- PM me on this account
- Reply on this thread
- Add me on Discord: Jose#6027
MoseJose
Level 1 : New Miner