Looking for an owner for a Minecraft server | VeneticMC

Agrolax's Avatar Agrolax4/27/18 1:05 pm
1 emeralds 82
Hello there.
I'm the former Manager and current owner of VeneticMC. However, I have no interest of isniow a server, seemingly due to the reason that owning a server often includes several issues, but imI willing to find an owner who will be able to invest large amounts, and has good experience owning servers. On my terms, I will be your Manager and will receive a percentage of donations that we will discuss in PMs.

What we have setup for you:
- Server Logo
- Server Icon
- Discord Server (100+ members)
- Custom Discord Bot
- xenForo Forums
- Forum Sections
- Custom Forums theme (Dark & Light)
- Premium xenPorta add-on
- Forum Guides
- Domain (veneticmc.com)
- PermissionsEx permissions
- Customised Tab list
- Customised Scoreboard

The purchase will include:
- Transfer of Discord Ownership
- Super Administrator Forums account
- Server Operator permissions
- Basically everything you'd expect
Plugins included:
- AntiPhase, AuctionHouse, Banknotes, BlockParticles, bStats, BuycraftX, ChatGames, Claim, ColoredTablist, CombatTagPlus, CrateReloaded, CrazyEnvoy, DeluxeMenus, EnhancedBaltop, Essentials, eZProtector, Factions, FactionsFramework, FactionsRanking, FastAsyncWorldEdit, FeatherBoard, HypeAnnouncer, KoTH, List, Litebans, Merchants, MobStacker, MotdManager, Multiverse-Core, MVdWPlugin, MyCommand, NametagEdit, NightVision, ObsidianBreaker, PermissionsEX, PlaceholderAPI, PlayerVaults, PluginMetrics, ProtocolLib, RankVouchers, ShockwaveTools, ShopGUIPlus, SilkSpawners, SimpleRename, StaffPlus, Tablist, TagsGUI, TNTFillFree, Vault, vHelp, ViaVersion, Wild, WorldAnchor, WorldBorder, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, XPBottle
Everything is set up and configured!

The previous owner insists on a payment (around $40) before he sends us all the server files. You are to conplcom tgat part.

Interesting features:
- Math Challenges: The chat shows a maths challenge after intervals of a few minutes, and the first person to answer it wins a certain amount of adaddition to their total in-game balance

NOTE: The Buycraft is not set up, and the forums is not online. The previous owner insists on a payment (around $40) before he sends us all the server files. You are to complete that part as the owner.

If interested, please PM me here or on Discord (preferably Discord)

Agrolax
Level 1 : New Miner