Looking for any KIND people. PLEASE HELP ME.

KaiDaKale's Avatar KaiDaKale7/19/16 12:47 pm
1 emeralds 100
Hello.
My name is Kai, and this should be a fairly simple thread to understand.
I have worked long and hard on my server, and I've spent so much of my time on it, and I genuinely believe that it could become very popular. The problem? I'm not getting nearly enough players. Now I know the tips and tricks to getting more players -- Don't have too many staff, don't overwhelm your players, make sure you have some players on, be kind, have a good server list thumbnail, etc. -- but I just don't get enough players, for the effort I've put into this and for what I truly believe my server deserves (Sorry if that sounds self-centered).

Now, why am I saying all this on the forums you may ask?
Good question. The reason I'm doing this is because I am asking for your help. Anyone can help. Perhaps a shoutout on youtube, even just a 100 subscriber shoutout would work, just anything that will help publicize my server.... please, please help in any way you can.

Are you willing to help? More info can be acquired from me.
If you're willing to help, and what you do to help actually helps and works, You will get various prizes & rewards, even though that won't do justice to how much I want to thank you.
My skype is: Frollickingdankster
My server ip is: kibneycraft.mcph.co
My minecraft username is: KaiDaKale
Please contact me if you wish to give me a shoutout, or any other form of help.

Thank you so much.
KaiDaKale
Level 29 : Expert Architect