[In Progress Server] Looking for Builders!

cul8rdude's Avatar cul8rdude10/28/14 12:42 pm
1 emeralds 69
Hi all,

I am in search of some new builders for our server. We are a mini games/survival games/skyblock/creative/survival server (pretty much anything you can think of, we have).

We initially had our server as a private server, but we are now looking to expand and become a public server. For that reason, we are looking for builders to assist with building any maps that we need (we have a lot of everything that needs to be built, such as hubs, surivival games, tnt run maps and much more).

Currently there are 3 of us. I am the server admin, I work on plugins and making sure everything is working correctly, and build new ones if need be. We have 2 other members, one is specifically a builder, and the other assists me with server admin tasks, as well as building or using World Painter.

We are looking for people who are all around good at building, but if you are great in a specific area, then we would definitely consider adding you to the group! If you are interested, please reply to this thread with answer to the form below:

*Required

Name: (First name only or by name you wish to be known)
Age*:
Skype*:
What can you offer the current members:
Country*:
What times will you mainly be available:
Describe your personality:
Anything else you wish to add:

If you are interested, I will add you on Skype. Once that has been done, I will invite you into a brand new world on our server, where we will ask you to build various things to assess your ability. Afterwards, if you are a good fit for us, we will ask you to come on board.

Here is an example of our most recent build:

http://imgur.com/a/fzpuu http://imgur.com/qemcd5w (Survival Games Map)

Thanks for taking interest, and I look forward to hearing from you!
cul8rdude
Level 1 : New Miner