Looking for dedicated staff members!

Rellayon's Avatar Rellayon1/19/18 9:27 am history
1 emeralds 215 2
1/22/2018 5:49 pm
NightShadow1346's Avatar NightShadow1346
Greetings, fellow Planet Minecraft players! This is Rellayon, one of the project directors of an upcoming Minecraft server. For now, we have a team set up, it consists of 3 people, which are Rellayon ( Community Director ), Lozke ( Development Director ), and James ( Build Team Member ). As you can see, our team is really small-scaled, that's why I am here today and looking for mature and professional staff members in order to succeed in the project.

The followings are the positions that we are offering to the public:
  • Builders X4
  • Trial-Staff X5
  • Dedicated Administrator ( May be opened or not be opened, depends on applications received ) X1

If you are interested in applying, thank you. Please continue reading down below.
Our whole application makes up of 2 processes, the first part is about writing and the second part is voice interview.

However, if you are applying for Administrator, please contact me through Discord directly, my discord user tag is: Rellayon#0329

So basically, this is the application for Trial-Staff Members:

The First Stage - Application Form

Fill in the following application form if you think you are capable to apply!

Basic Information -
    • Minecraft username:
    • Timezone:
    • Age (Note: You must be 13 or over to apply):
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)
    • Refer to the previous question, if yes, what is your Discord user tag?
    • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video or take pictures in-game?
    • Where are you from?

General Questions -

1) Why do you want to become a staff member?

2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

4) What makes you different from other applicants

5) Tell us about one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses.

6) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?

7) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up.

8) Are you currently a staff member / builder on any other servers ?

9) Anything else we should know about you?

The Next Stage - Voice Interview ( Only for specific applicants we think it is necessary for him /her )

If you are interested in applying for Builder, this is the form:

Basic Information -
    • Minecraft username:
    • Timezone:
    • Age (Note: You must be 13 or over to apply):
    • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)
    • Refer to the previous question, if yes, what is your Discord user tag?

• Where are you from?

General Questions -

1) Why do you want to become a Builder?

2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

4) Do you have any portfolio or photos of your previous builds? If so, please send the link to them here.

5) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?

6) Do you have any previous server building experience?

7) Are you currently a staff member/Builder on any other servers ?

8) Anything else we should know about you?

This is the end guys, Thank you for being interested once again, and let me remind you guys, if you guys submit an application form, you can add me on Discord as well, and you will receive a reply shortly within 2 days! Once again, for people who are applying for Administrator, please contact me through Discord directly, my discord user tag is: Rellayon#0329

Good Bye and have a nice day, fellow PlanetMinecraft users!
Rellayon
Level 1 : New Miner