Looking for Minecraft Server experts...

Titaniclover's Avatar Titaniclover5/7/18 7:29 pm
1 emeralds 157
5/20/2018 7:53 pm
's Avatar
Hello. I recently created a server hosted on my computer. It works, and people are on with my plugins. It is a plot world. But, all the plugins are not configured and the server is a mess because I do not know how to configure them. Currently, I have to OP everyone and only let people I trust on. Is there anyone who can help me with the files and customize the plugins and the server so that the server can work as I intend it to?

If you are willing to help, please answer the following in order:

1: Are you good with Windows 10 Server Computer files? Most likely you will have to work a lot with note based documents.
2: Can you join the server and issue commands correctly?
3: Can you work on rank permissions? (Such as owner, co-owner, normal person, etc)
4: Can you work on setting up the server basics? (Such as commands for others, they cant do /p auto so i have to /op them.)
5: Do you know how to work plugins and configure them?
5: If you are willing to help and i choose you, you have a choice of a fun plugin and permanent permissions to the server. What plugin would you like me to add? (If I already have it once you help, choose another!)

If your answer is no to any of them (except number 5), then I will not be able to "hire" you. If you are only missing one or two questions, you can try figuring stuff out and then come back and tell me again.

I want to thank you so much for any help you can provide. Please do, I want to expand this server to the public and any help is appreciated. THANKYOUSOMUCH!
Titaniclover
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner