-=(*)=- Looking For An OP Prison Server To Be Staff On -=(*)

Joshicals's Avatar Joshicals9/25/15 7:23 am
1 emeralds 49
Yo yo yo guys! What's going on!? My name is Josh, or Zerq. I am a very experienced Minecraft player, looking to settle down in a successful, OP Prison server.

I have a lot of experience in OP Prison, as I used to be a Head-Administrator on a somewhat successful OP Prison server called Grape Prison.

The reason I would like to become a staff member on an OP Prison server is because I only very recently stopped playing on a Factions server called The Archon. I was a very good, strong player on that server with a rank. I just feel that Factions is getting a bit boring for me and I want to go back to a Prison server!

So anyway, i'll just copy and paste *MY OWN* application from The Archon and see what you guys think! Thanks

IGN - ZerqOG

Age – 13, turning 14 in 3 months.

Timezone - AEST (UTC +10:00)

What time are you most often on? – About 4:00pm to 8:00pm AEST Monday to Friday, and 10:am to 10:00pm on weekends AEST.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? – Well, the first time I played Minecraft would have been a few years ago, about 2-3. I had first started playing Minecraft on 1.6 when it was introduced to me by a friend. I now play it on an almost daily basis.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? – Yes, about a year after I started, I got into this big, silly argument. Long story short, the owner was being very biased towards him and he basically unfairly banned me from the server. Back then, I was going through puberty as I still am, and I guess the rage hormones just got to me. I have defiantly learned from all of those arguments and immatureness, I have now just found it pointless to get into any.

Do you know any coding? (HTML, Java, C++) – No, unfortuantly I do not.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – Yeah, so I have been a moderator and above on multiple servers, including a successful one called Grape Prison. Sadly it has been shutdown due to lack of commitment by the owner. But I mean all the other servers I have been staff on haven’t really been that successful.

How many hours can you contribute per day? – Like I stated earlier, I can play for about 4 hours on weekdays, and 10+ on weekends.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? – Honestly, just remember that they’re young and still learning. For someone older, they would know more about the rules than them. So just not to give them a hard time, maybe go over the rules with them again and just act cool.

Do you have Skype? – I do, yes.

Are you able to record? Do you use a microphone? – Yes, I am able to record anything in high quality, and yes I do also use a microphone

Anything else we should know? – I guess just that I’m a pretty chill, laid back guy.
I also would like to think that I am an extremely mature, 13 year old. Yes I know I’m only 13 but I do really think that I have what it takes. But I am also a very fun, exciting guy who loves to muck around!

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you enjoyed! See you round.
Joshicals
Level 1 : New Network