LOOKING FOR SERVER OWNERS FOR COMMUNITY

DamnCreeperEater's Avatar DamnCreeperEater3/12/13 6:16 pm
1 emeralds 25
Hello! I'm still looking to contact new server owners to join our community.
My idea as it stands, is to set up a multi-chain of servers (factions,prison,creative, etc.) and have a raiding and building team. If you have a server you are looking to start up, this may be a good way to gain loyal players.

Below are three positions we still need to start the community up!

[1/3]Owners - Run their own server under our community name. They will have a forum section on the website, and can keep 80% donations earned. They will need to have their own server paid for, and staff at the ready. We will be helping in any way possible to advertise, design logos, and staff if needed. You will have full control over everything that goes on in the server, from the staff to the plugins. The community will provide your server with a loyal player base that will constantly bring you new players!

Admins - Keep the website and servers running smoothly. They watch over the players, and tell us how each server is doing. They also suggest what plugins should be added. Head Admins will need to tell us how well each server is doing, and what the players would like to see.

Recruiters- Find us new possible server owners, sponsors, or team leaders. They are often looking for sponsors and advertising opportunities. They also help maintain the community website and find players for our servers. 10% of our server's profits will go to you.

If you're interested in applying for a position, please post some general contact info and a little bit about you below. You can reach me through Skype - ICMControllers I hope to start the community as soon as possible.
DamnCreeperEater
Level 42 : Master Batman