Looking for Skyblock Server

Xagim's Avatar Xagim9/9/19 2:38 am
1 emeralds 236
So im looking for a skyblock server that suits my needs but i cant find any. Im going to list stuff i like in some of the skyblock servers and if you know of any with those features, comment them please.

1. Fly Tokens - Things that allow you to fly for a certain amount of time that you can find in crates and sell off to the ah. (found on Skybounds server )
2. Auction House - Simple enough, basically on all servers (found on most servers)
3. Adventure world - A survival world where you complete challenges for rewards on skyblock (found on DirtMC server)
4. Robots/minions - Robots that you place to do a certain job for you such as mining cobble or replanting crops that cannot be fully automated like wheat or nether wart (found on Hypixel server)
5. Not to many features - I dont like when a server has many custom spawners or armour because i prefer a "vanilla" feel. (found on Hypixel server)
6. EZ $- Where 1 mil isnt a good amount of money and you can get it within 5mins of playing the server. (found on PvPWars server)
7. Cactus Sells - Cactus can be sold in the shop (found on most servers)
8. Farms can be automated - You can make automatic farms without being kicked (found on most servers)
9. Other spawners - Such as the vindicator (found on TheArchon server)
10. Player shops - Player Shops (found on most servers)
11. AFK Allowed - AFKing is allowed (found on most servers)
12. Challenges/quests - challenges that you can complete for rewards (found on Skybounds server)
13. Obsidian Buckets - If you fail a cobble gen you can get the lava back with a bucket (Found on DirtMC server)
14. Farmer Quota - Farm crops bring them to the quota guy and BAM Moneeeeeys (Found on DirtMC server)

yey if a server has this comment the ip. yey
Xagim
Level 31 : Artisan Taco