Looking for staff

tteets09's Avatar tteets095/12/20 9:20 pm
1 emeralds 42

The Ethereal Network

Welcome to The Ethereal Network

Hello and thank you for your interested in the server. I am looking for some staff for a server that I am currently making. I am looking for plugin creators, people to help write the story with me, and builders. I am looking for people that are interested in the long run. I currently do not have the money to pay anyone so being apart of this staff would be working for free and also to help build a community. If you have any questions about this project you can message me on discord.

Discord Tag: RainbowGamingYT#9073

Owner Information

Discord Tag: RainbowGamingYT#9073
You can call me: Rainbow or RainbowGaming
I am mature and looking for some serious people to work on this server. I can be a lot of fun to work with and I like to be productive while working on things. I try to be as nice as I can be and would like to make some great friends through making this server. I want to build a great community that might be great for a lot of people. Message me if you have any questions about the server or anything else.

Plugin Creators

I am looking for people that can be helpful with their plugin skills in RPG servers. I am looking for people that can help make plugins that will make quests, classes, rewards, etc.. I am looking for general RPG stuff to be made. Custom role select commands too.

Lore Writers

I am in need of people to help me fill the lore. I have the basic story line of the server but I am looking for people to help me write out quests, rewards to further story, and also looking to be able to further the story and maybe even give it more a stable foundation and revise some things.

Builders

For the builders I am looking obviously for builders that can build in a fantasy/RPG type style. I am looking for builders that can use at least WorldEdit. These builders need to be able to build castles, change landscape to look natural, build ruins, make spawns obviously, make large trees, and more. I am looking for some skilled builders for this project. I know that is a lot to ask for free but if it is at all possible to get some people to work on that server that would be greatly appreciated.

Map Makers

I am looking for someone to also be able to make a custom map on WorldPainter or another similar program. If you can help out with this please send me a private message on Discord. My username is above thank you so much!

Join Discord server to apply!
https://discord.gg/n57pgVg

tteets09
Level 1 : New Miner