Looking for Staff and Developers for Network Staff Team

Inamine's Avatar Inamine10/20/15 7:30 am
1 emeralds 90
Hello everyone!
I'm looking to bring back a Network that was recently closed.
About a week or more ago, I had to shut down a Network that I had been running since February. I shut it down because of my lack of money. Here's a few details about the server:
These stats aren't very high, but once the Network is running as well as it should be, players that join will stay, and vote.
  • Total unique players to join: 1000+
  • Average players through a day: ~10
  • Total Donation Amount: $300+
  • Website visitors: Unique: 1228 - Feathernet.ca
  • Servers:
    • Hub
    • Survival
    • Creative
    • Minigames

The Survival Server was the most popular, but a lot of people had started to branch out to other servers before we went down. In the time before we went down, about a month or two ago, I switched out host and put us on bungee, which was a huge change and required a lot of work. I got a lot of it done before anyone switched over. Once people came, there was bugs and demand for more things to do. Survival was the only working server in the beginning.

I have big plans for the server, and I'm going to be saving up a bit of money in order to pay for the servers we need for a couple of months. I'll have about 2 months worth by December, and enough to pay for it each month if needed.

I want to add prison, role playing, and skywars to the already vast choice of game modes on the Network. The game modes are:
Survival, Creative(plotme), Skyblock, Spleef, Survival Games (the paid one), and a few other Minigames.

If you're interested in joining the team I'm creating, please read through these guidelines as to what I'd expect from those joining the team.

GUIDELINES:
(These are not requirements, simply things I would like. Requirements are further down)
  • Experience with creating plugins and modify configs
  • Understanding of YML or YAML
  • Experience with Moderating
  • Experience with Network/server owning
  • 20+ hours per week

REQUIREMENTS:
(Even if you don't meet all of these, feel free to apply and mention that you don't meet a certain requirement)
  • 7-14 hours per week
  • Family Friendly
  • Experience with Minecraft and playing on servers
  • Experience with Multiplayer and commands
  • Fun
  • Open mind and willingness to learn

REWARD/PAYMENT:
Once we're up and running, the team will share 50% of earning from donations from the first 2-3 months. That's right! Scratch our back we scratch yours! How much of the money you earn is based on how much you helped and how many hours you helped for. This will also depend on what rank you will have. Each team member will also get certain donation features, also based on how much they help and which rank they have.

If you're still interested, please copy this application and either reply below OR email it to me at feathernetmc@gmail.com

APPLICATION:
Answer honestly, otherwise you may be assigned a task you can't handle
IGN:
How long have you been playing MineCraft:
How long have you been playing Multiplayer:
Have you owned or administrated a Network or Server before:
Have you Moderated a Network or Server before:
How many hours per day can you help:

So I know what to get you to do
What are your strengths:
What are your weaknesses:
What do you have experience doing:
What would you like to try doing:
(I can train/teach certain things if you want)

So I know a bit about you
How old are you:
What are your hobbies/extra-curricular activities:
Whats your favorite game mode:
How do you destress:

Do you meet all of the requirements? If not, which do you not meet?

Do you any guidelines? If yes, which ones?

Thanks for reading and applying! Hope to hear from you soon!
- Inamine
Inamine
Level 22 : Expert Network