Looking for Staff and Players

shadypotatoes's Avatar shadypotatoes12/13/21 4:39 pm
1 emeralds 52
Hello everyone!
My name is ShadyPotatoes and I am the owner/founder of Blue Moon Network.

My server is looking for some staff to help out on our team. Right now we are a survival based server but we also have a pvp arena & creative gamemode as well. A new gamemode still has not been released but it will also be survival based. The server is versions 1.7 - 1.18!

Why should you apply for staff?

We are a welcoming and supportive staff team that wants our fellow staff members to succeed and thrive. We will guide you and support you through whatever help you may need when issuing punishments, dealing with tricky situations, etc. Our staff team is very close knit and always looking for more people to help out. The only requirements are that you must be 13+, a member of our discord server, and cannot be working for any other servers. You do not need any prior staffing experience to apply.
To apply, please go to our website below and click on the "apply now" tab. All info about the application process is on the FAQ section on the website/discord. At this time we are not looking for any managerial, builder, developer, or paid positions.

How can I join?
The IP is BlueMoonNetwork.net

The website is BlueMoonNetwork.com
https://discord.gg/WdAJ4H6
shadypotatoes
Level 1 : New Miner