Looking for Staff and Players | Survival Based Community | All Are Welcome |

shadypotatoes's Avatar shadypotatoes12/23/21 1:42 pm history
1 emeralds 75
:Daxe: Hello everyone! :DA:
My name is ShadyPotatoes and I am the owner/founder of Blue Moon Network.

My server is looking for some staff to help out on our team. Right now we are a survival based server but we also have a pvp arena & creative gamemode as well. We also have a new gamemode in the works. The server supports versions 1.7 - 1.18 however the most optimal version to join on for the time being is 1.17.1! Our discord has 1400+ people and we get anywhere from 10-20+ people on the server daily.

Why should you apply for staff?

We are a welcoming and supportive staff team that wants our fellow staff members to succeed and thrive. We will guide you and support you through whatever help you may need when issuing punishments, dealing with tricky situations, etc. Our staff team is very close knit and always looking for more people to help out. The specific requirements to apply are listed on the application itself. You do not need any prior staffing experience to apply. Right now we are only looking for some moderators who want to grow within the team!
To apply, please go to our website below and click on the "apply now" tab. All info about the application process is on the FAQ section on the website/discord. At this time we are not looking for any managerial, builder, or developer positions.
Application link:
https://forms.gle/zkqxDattcLGGgApy8

Why should you join our community?

Our main goal is to make sure that everyone is having a good time and feels comfortable on the server. We are not p2w, we are LGBT+ friendly, and we emphasize community involvement. We host monthly contests and drop parties to get the community engaged and show our appreciation. Although we do offer paid ranks, none of it is pay to win. The survival gamemode is not competitive as it may seem; there is land claiming, pvp is only in the designated arena, and griefing is against the rules. Our goal is to make a server that promotes community togetherness!

If you have any questions about the application process please create a help ticket on the discord (the #contact-bluemoon channel) so a staff member can assist you right away. Please also make sure to read the #faq channel on the discord as well!

How can I join?
The IP is BlueMoonNetwork.net

The website is BlueMoonNetwork.com
https://discord.gg/WdAJ4H6
shadypotatoes
Level 1 : New Miner