Looking for Staff for new Upcoming project

Zenorashi's Avatar Zenorashi9/1/20 3:45 am
1 emeralds 74
Hello everyone my name is ishtime and I am here because I am in need of staff for my new upcoming project where we take the anime "The God of Highschool" and turn it into a minecraft pvp/rp server that will kick some serious butt!

For this to happen I will need the following positions;

Moderators (Wanted Level - Low) => The Moderators are basically like the owners when I am away they will take charge and make sure the server and everything else is running properly.

Developers (Wanted Level - High) => Developers will be creating custom spells for all of the weapons and entities, along with creating custom weapon models that will all be compacted together to be used as the server resource pack. Side note they may also be tasked with creating custom plugins and commands to allow for a unique experience will playing in GOH Remastered.

Music / Soundtrack Team (Wanted Level - Low) => Creating custom soundtracks either from the anime or not not be added into the server to just further immerse the players in their experience.

Builders (Wanted Level - High) => The builders will be working on making the following as the server map;

- Custom Spawn
- Large Modern/Japanese Style City (try to replicate parts of the anime)
- GOH Arena
- Large Area's for fights

Announcers (Wanted Level - Low) => You will be tasked with announcing the matches for tournaments when the server is up along with knowing the commands to run the tournaments.

Lore Team (Wanted Level - Medium) => Tasked with acquiring all the knowledge needed to build an accurate representation of the naime itself along with correcting any false information already on the server.

If any of you are dedicated and willing to help out on this long project I would very much appreciate it and hope we can make the best of this.

To apply please add my discord and we will talk more there!
ish#9197

See ya around!
Zenorashi
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner