Looking for staff/mod/builders/Dev/Admin

demonswim's Avatar demonswim1/21/18 9:02 pm
1 emeralds 170 3
1/25/2018 10:58 pm
timid__'s Avatar timid__
I am currently looking for staff members on my server, The application Recommended format is below!

Discord Invite link : https://discord.gg/GUXCTxk

Staff Application Recommended Format :

- In Game Name:
- Timezone:
- Past Experience(if you have any):
- Strengths & Weakness:
- What will you do if you seen someone breaking a rule. Please state in a way to deal with the user(List out rules and way you deal with them):
- Anything else you'd wish to add?

Builder Application Recommended Format.

- In Game Name:
- Timezone:
- Discord:
- Past Experience:
- List of themes you are capable to work with:
- What is your abilities in a teamwork based environment?
- (List Past Builds if possible)
- Anything else you'd wish to add?
-any sort of builders

please join the discord for more info if the link don't work then add me cowboy1999#2764 and if you dont have discord add me on skype crazyminer14 don't really use it as much but i will check it and if your a builder thats great we are looking for a lot of builder to get this server open
demonswim
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/25/2018 10:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
timid__
- In Game Name: Adabearr
- Timezone: UTC-08:00
- Past Experience(if you have any): I have staffed on a few servers, and am still staff on a medium sized server
- Strengths & Weakness: S: I can be serious when I need to be, I am one to joke around unless players are openly breaking rules

W: I tend to break quicker than others (but can keep it inside)
- What will you do if you seen someone breaking a rule. Please state in a way to deal with the user(List out rules and way you deal with them): I'd start with 1-2 verbal warns (depending on severity), then I'd proceed to use any set command to warn them with, if they continue, then I'll mute them. If they use signs or try to avoid mute, they'll be banned for a small period.
- Anything else you'd wish to add? I have discord? Not much else :)
01/22/2018 3:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Chief_Nathnan
- In Game Name: Dabode
- Timezone: UTC+8:00
- Past Experience(if you have any): I don`t have any.
- Strengths & Weakness: I can type, like, not that fast. I`ll say like 60% fast. My weakness is holes, like, so many holes.
- What will you do if you seen someone breaking a rule. Please state in a way to deal with the user(List out rules and way you deal with them): I give them 3 warnings. If they have more than 3 warnings, I`ll ban/mute/kick with the time that suitable on what rule they break.
- Anything else you'd wish to add? I`m 11. I`ve gone through a lot of server that need staff but I didn`t get denied, just getting ignored.
01/22/2018 12:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NightShadow1346
Timezone: Pacific Daylight

Past Exp: This will be the 8th server that ive been an admin on

Strengths AND Weaknesses: S: I like to make jokes, i like to make everyone feel included, Im helpful and if i cant help ill find someone that can. W: Sometimes im a little "too inclusive" i dont really know what that means but some people say that about me.

Rule Breakers: I like to enforce a "3 strike" policy before i start kicking/muting/banning as when people speak their intent is usually very obvious (IE trollers = mute/ban, Normal law abiding citizenss = Warning).

My discord is : Casper2oo1#3596
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome