Looking For Youtubers To Get Our Server Name Out There!

Meepedy's Avatar Meepedy8/16/15 9:18 pm
1 emeralds 111
I am currently the Developer/Co-Owner of the Sabertooth Community Survival Server. We would love to have you stop by and check us out. We are a small survival server currently being revamped since there are some things to improve. We originally started as a whitelisted smp for youtubers to record on and have a good time. The founder Glitch decided he didn't want it to be a closed community, he wanted anyone to be a part of it. He decided he wanted to create a strong friendly community that could play with eachother and have a good time. The idea was to start up a series of servers for whatever the members of the community were in the mood for, Survival, Factions, Minigames, etc... The only problem was that Glitch did not have the funding to make his dream a reality. He soon presented the idea to me and I told him I would be the developer if he liked since I had expierence in that field. Soon after the idea was discussed I presented it to my uncle Sysity who loved the idea since he had been looking for people to play with for a while. He told us he would take over funding and that we would start with a survival server to see how things go and slowly go from there. The server is new but growing with out max players on at one time being 13 so far. We have players from around the world that play on the server daily making it an interesting community. Sadly since school is starting not as many people have been on as often so we were hoping to get our server out there and get some new players. With new players comes new opportunities and new ideas since we take all our players suggestions into consideration when developing and shaping our server. So if you would please stop by and possibly give us a shout out, maybe even stay and record a series. We would greatly appreciate it.

This is a public server so feel free to join IP: s22.hosthorde.com:26149
Meepedy
Level 37 : Artisan Engineer