LunaLand Newer Survival Server [SMP] [MCMMO] [ECONOMY] [SPIGOT] [1.14.4]

Luna's Avatar Luna9/7/19 10:12 pm
1 emeralds 87
Hello, I'm Luna C:

I'm the owner / administrator of LunaLand, a SMP server.

Please check out our PlanetMinecraft page here!

Connect with: 142.44.197.53:2118

---

I wanted to create a unique and challenging survival server without changing any of the core mechanics of the game, so I went with a Hard mode semi-anarchy style. By that I mean there's opportunity for you to kinda do what you want up to some limits. Want to hunt other players? Totally fine! Want to be a pirate and steal everything you see? 100% alright. Looking for a place to build a farm and live peacefully? This server allows for these kinds of play styles as well!

A few details about our server:

- You can claim land, just use /claim. You earn 15 blocks / hour you play (up to 8,000) and can buy more for #32 each (# is our currency :P). I plan on adding claim blocks in exchange for votes in the future. Use /sethome (Everyone can set 3 homes) to create an easy way to get back to your claim!

- PVP is allowed outside of claims: Most players are nice, but be aware of this rule: Staff will not punish people for murder, so watch your back and keep your friends close!

- Raiding is allowed: You can steal from any chest you're able to open. Claims prevent people from raiding you!

- Griefing is NOT ALLOWED: Anywhere. Ever. We have the ability to roll back any griefing, so don't worry too much if it happens to you!

- Our spawn is a Steampunk City and is still under development, so please forgive the mess. In the future, we're going to have all kinds of shops and options for you, but for now there are a few limited amenities already including a few warps:
  - Shop
  - Wild
  - Sub
  - Out

- We have tons of future plans for the server including a Hunger Games type arena currently under construction!

- No pay to win! Other than the staff ranks, there's two ranks, Default and Sub. The sub rank only gives cosmetic benefits - it's a small reward for supporting the server!

- We have a full legit copy of MCMMO which offers some super unique gameplay mechanics!

- Discord with voice chat!

- And finally... meet our staff!
  - Luna - Head Admin
  - nightscout01 - Minecraft Admin
  - Polygoth - Discord Admin
  - SpunCookies - Head Mod
  - joedarkdark - Mod
Luna
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect