Mainwing.com Server Network

themattvid's Avatar themattvid1/31/14 2:40 pm
1 emeralds 108
Network:
Hello Minecraft players! This is a new and upcoming server network. It currently has 10-25 players online at most times of the day. Currently, there is a skyblock and cityscape section to the server, but there are plans to add new server types to this network. IP: mainwing.com

Skyblock:
This server is the basic and simple game type that many people know and love. The player starts on an island with limited resources and is challenged to turn their little island into the paradise that is wished to be built. There is also an economy involving chestshop, so there is a competitive battle to see who may have the top balance and have the title of richest player on the server.

Cityscape:
This server is like a prison server, except the basic incentive for mining is not to escape from prison. It is to get money and move your way up through society. When you start on the server, you have almost nothing. By gathering resources in the mines and selling them at nearby shops, you are able to get money to rent houses and rank up to access houses in new worlds. You can also purchase pets, which adds to a friendly living environment.

Prison:
The goal is to rank up and access better mines in the prison. To accomplish this, earn money by selling resources collected from mines. This game is being added soon.

Break:
The way this game works is you and other players are warped into an arena. The person to grief the most blocks in the given amount of time wins the match. This game is not yet developed and won't be added for awhile.

Staff Applications:
Because the server is consistently getting more people online, it is difficult to deal with all of the rule-breakers who join the server during the course of the day. I cannot possibly be on the server at all times, so I am in need of other staff members who can help me out. I will list the needed positions below.

Skyblock ChatMod:
I run the skyblock server and hire my staff in an unusual manner. Every once in awhile, I will set up a chatmod competition in which many people try out, earn points, and the person with the most points wins. To apply for this job, please post a reply by following this format:
Job: Skyblock ChatMod
First Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype ID:

Cityscape Staff:
To apply for this job, log onto the server, go to the tutorial room and find the location for applications. Here, you may write an application using a book and quill and throw it into a dropper.

Plugin Developer:
I have many ideas of new game types to add to the network, but as I have no knowledge of java coding, nor do I have the time to learn, I am hoping to find a nice person to do this for me. To apply for this job, please post a reply by following this format:
Job: Developer
First Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype ID:
Business:

Add Your Server to the Network:
We are allowing other servers to join their servers onto our network. The price is $8 per GB per month. If you are interested in doing this please follow this format.
First Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Skype ID:
Server Type:

Note: The server does not need builders. Don't ask to be a builder. Thank you.
themattvid
Level 19 : Journeyman Network