Making Minecraft Content is YouTube's Hard Mode - Let's Help each other Grow (SMP)

Rebecca Markelv's Avatar Rebecca Markelv8/12/23 3:04 pm
1 emeralds 73
Let's be honest. If you're wanting to grow a channel on Minecraft, you're faced up against pretty tough odds where such an oversaturated area is full of content creators trying to stand out from the bunch. So when you have people making top-quality content and the gain of a following is very small for 99% of people, like how on Earth are you, am I going to stand out? I literally wanted to find smaller YouTubers and would filter my searches to the last hour and still, I would only get the popular creators showing. It's a rough journey to stand out.

Beyond Dusk is a group of players who are all Minecraft content creators who focus on working together as best we can so that we can help each other grow. Some of us are in the hundreds and some of us are in the thousands in subscribers but we strive to learn and grow and build each other up. There are only 7 of us so far but we do want to also allow for others to join us to also grow and learn with the team. Plus it's more fun for shenanigans and creativity with more people. We also hold monthly meetings to cover issues and problems and offer or ask for help if you're suffering from motivation loss or burnout. We will be there to help you along the way when we can. We just ask if you can also do the same for us.

Honestly, we don't have all the answers, but I formed this group about 5 years ago and it's still going. We had a little burnout along the way but we still have managed to hold together and gather the most committed content creators over the years. We do ask that we do need to see your content and you'd need to be 18+ to apply. We also have a page to share your content with the community - it helps us see you and hopefully, you can see each other and help each other grow along the way. ask for feedback, ask for criticism, and compliments.

If you're interested, please drop by in our discord and share some videos you've made. Show an interest in wanting to be a growing creator with the team. What we look for is a commitment to your channel and a desire to grow.

This is the Discord link

https://discord.gg/q7c42MH

If you would like to see some of the team's videos and content you're more than welcome to check us out either through the discord link through the #Youtube Channel or here is a few links to some of our videos.

Rebecca Markelv
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect