Manafia

ModernPredator's Avatar ModernPredator12/29/20 5:31 pm history
1 emeralds 46
Hi there! I'm glad you have come across to this thread because you are showing interest. What I am going to talk about is very simple. Lets start out with what the server is based on...

The server is currently a faction server. We may add new game modes such as kitpvp, survival, skyblock, prison, etc later on when we get enough players. On the server, we have the following activities...

- 1.8x Combat Mechanics
- Custom Bosses
- Balanced Economy
- Custom Crates
- Daily Rewards
- Growing community
- Friendly Staff
- F Top
- King of the hill
- Auction
- Kits & Gkits
any much more

Now we are going to talk about staff applications. Yes, we are currently recruiting staff for the server. You can find an application by finding a Manager+ and DM them. You may find them on the discord server provided - discord.gg/xrukaDg4p6.

We are looking for MODERATORS, and BUILDERS. Here are some of the jobs or tasks that we ware looking for when you are one of these staff ranks...

As a moderator we expect you be be an active member of the community, be respectful to all, and willing to help others out when needed. We are looking for dedicated Moderators who actually care about the server. We expect you to moderate, help others, and record or give any evidence of a player that is cheating on the server or overall breaking the rules on discord, forums, and ingame.We will be taking risks to trust you with the commands given to you when your application has been accepted. Before you get your staff position, you will be required to be in a discord interview. In the interview you are required to be polite and answer the following questions as best as you can. We will detect any lies about your age or overall any lies that you may have written in your application. Once finished, you are officially a trial-mod!

BUILDER

As a builder, we expect you to be good at building and be active on the server. We will need to to be building anything that we ask or tell you to build. We also expect you to be mature, knowledgeable, and respectful.

Now we are going to move on to the other ranks that aren't for staff. I am also going to explain them easily just like I did with the staff ranks or roles.

ADVERTISER

As an advertiser, you are expected to advertise the serve, post multiple messages on different platforms, and to not offer about getting free staff or ranks. Please be mature when you are advertising.

Media

Some of the requirements for media rank is for you to be active, don't create bad content, and try to stream or record as much content as possible.

ModernPredator
Level 1 : New Miner