Manager Looking for Work

Masouri's Avatar Masouri8/22/16 10:31 am
1 emeralds 120
Let me introduce myself, Im Masouri and I'm 16 years old. My hobbies are Basketball (OKC and Bulls fan ), Fishing, Chillin, Golf, and Gaming. I've been administrating servers for now 3 years. It's been a hobby for me and right now I have a bunch of free time and no place to work. What I'm looking for right now? Any type of server with a dedicated owner, doesn't matter if it's new or an old server or what type of gamemode (though I prefer RPG and Factions). Let's get straight to the application.

Name: Matthew
Ign: Masouri
Communication Programs: Discord and Skype
Timezone: EST
Languages I know: English and Greek and a little bit of German
Amount of free time I have on the server: 1-4 hours maybe.

My past experience:

7landia: I was an Owner on the server, the other owner never worked. Later it shut down because of this factor. I set up the plugins, PEX groups, Recruited staff, made a better staff app, built a spawn (it sucked), fixed bugs and glitches, etc.

MysticalWithers: I was a Co-Owner/Staff Manager on the server. The Owner was very immature and not dedicated to the server. I made the Staff App and Staff Code, and I also did much of the permissions and bug fixing. I was banned from the server for speaking out against the owner.

LorienMC: Owner of the server with another friend. I did the plugins and configs though it shut down in the working.

IthacaMC: I was the LSA of the server which stands for Lead Server Admin. It is basically a Manager rank except with a fancier name O.o. I was the idea thinker of the staff team organizing thoughts and ideas for the server. I also worked on plugins and making a staff app with the owner. It was fun while it lasted, the server didn't get enough players and I resigned.

Some Minecraft server I forgot the name of : I forgot the name of this server, I was an Admin on it for a total of two days and I resigned. At the time I helped set up PEX with the Dev.

TntNetwork: I was a Admin on this server, I helped set up plugins and later I resigned due to the immaturity in staff.

Hexopolis: I was an Admin on the server, I helped teach the owner how to set up plugins and I set up an Enjin web for them. The server shut down later on.

Pirates Revenge: I was a Mod on the server. I helped with thinking of piratey ideas and helping new players or old with merged ships, bugs, and teaching how to use Movecraft. I did help vote on staff and demotions. I had basically the permissions of an Admin but the owners were inactive and it shut down.

Titans Valley: I was a Mod on the server. I helped clean out chat and help new players. It was a lot of fun but sadly the owner was once again not dedicated and he made the High Staff do all the work who later revolted and made IthacaMC (I joined in on the revolt )

Veltan: I was a Mod on the server I helped new players and helped clean out the chat. I was demoted for not having Skype at the time and got the rank Trusted after a while. Server shut down once again.

These servers were the most notable servers I staffed on. I have more but most were just small servers that never really got anywhere and I ended up resigning from.

What plugins I'm good with:
Factions, Towny, Movecraft, Crackshot, Quests, NPCs, Essentials, MaxBans, World Edit, World Guard, Marriage, SilkSpawners, uSkyblock, CoreProtect, DeathHeads, HeroBounty, PEX, AutoRank, Ontime, Diseases, ChairStairs, HolographicDisplays, Staff Mode, Craft book, Clans, and more

How Mature am I? 8/10 I do my job and use correct grammar and sentence structures but I like joking around with the players and the staff. I am also very friendly so I might tease friends ya know .

Why I want to be a Manager and not a lower rank:
Well I like teaching new staff how to do there job and helping them climb the ranks of staff so they can sometime maybe be like me or stand in a higher position. I also like writing Staff Apps, Staff Codes, and I like looking at Applications and Accepting or Denying them. It's kinda a hobby now I've done it so much. But I can settle for a lower rank .

What I would do to help your server:
It's a hard question for me to answer because I've never been on the server. I can't see what improvements I can make but general improvements I'd do is, help recruit staff, fix bugs/glitches, help set up plugins or new ideas, if there is an Enjin web I can help with it or create one, add onto the staff app or make a new one, Write a staff code or edit it, and the stuff your servers needs to become better which really I don't know atm .

What are my strengths:
Plugins, Managing, Helping, Writing Documents, Enjin Web development, Thinking of ideas.

My weaknesses:
Configs are ok, Coding, World Guard stuff, Building.

What Hacks I know how to spot out:
Fly, Kill Aura, Anti Knockback, Reach, Mob Aura, X-ray, ChestEsp, Sprint, God Mode, Fast Place, Force OP.

If your interested in hiring me contact me on skype: masmasouri. I will usually not respond to posts on this thread but I might once in a while.
Masouri
Level 7 : Apprentice Network