MCDiscoveries-Coming to A Server Near You!

parrot757's Avatar parrot7571/20/14 2:36 pm
1 emeralds 150
Hello Everyone,
Parrot757 is Bringing You A New Server Event: MCDiscoveries!

Main Info:
M.C.D is a server event that encourages players to build whatever they want, and put their minds to work! M.C.D will have a trial version, and it's going to be public!
On Saturday, February 22, we will be having M.C.D: The Experience! On that day, there will be loads of fun! From building competitions to booths, it'll make sure you're happy! And for all those server owners out there, a week after the event, you can start signing up for a event on YOUR server! More details out soon.
But, to make sure we can host it, we need at least 40 people to pre-register! So get your friends to come on over, and have them post their IGN's in the comments!

Ticket Info:
~Tickets will go on sale (free) starting February 3, at 4:00 PM (CST).
~There will be different types of tickets: front row (20), back rows, (35), AND for all the early birds, Super tickets (5)!
~ A total of 60 tickets will be on sale!
~Ticket Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mcdiscover ... 0259964831

Staff Info:
~Staff Needed! Post if you want to be staff in the comments and I will interview you on skype! (Skype is a must for staff)
~ Available spots: Admins,Moderator,Security, Ticket Checker, Sign-In Staff

Booth Info:
~ There will be a total of 16 Booths
~ Post your IGN in the comments will the word booth by it and I'll see if your eligible for a booth through skype!

Event Info:
~Panels
~Contests
~Meet the Owner
~ Event Starts on February 22nd at 11:45AM (CST), And Ends at 1:30 PM (CST)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, why don't you join me as we discover the true meaning of Minecraft!

*More Info Coming Soon
parrot757
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist