MEDICRAFT | CUSTOM PLUGINS | FACTIONS | MEDICINE | AUCTIONS

pouncey31's Avatar pouncey313/9/14 12:16 am
1 emeralds 94
Welcome to MediCraft, a new kind of server.
Hello there! My name is pouncey31, and I am an Owner of MediCraft. Here at MediCraft, what we have created is a completely unique and original experience!
IP: MediCraft.mcpro.co
Plugins:We currently have the following plugins (Major):
1) McMMo
2) Factions
3) Medicine - Because we are a Medicine server, we've developed the Medicine plugin; every few hours you will get sick, and you will have to do /medicine buy to buy yourself a cure!4) Auctions - Donators and high ranked players can start Auctions!

How to play:
When you first join, you will be greeted in a well-built spawn with clear signs and (Most likely) a few "welcome" 's from players. While this might all seem fine, you might ask yourself, "What makes this server so special?" Well, I'm here to answer! Basically, if you've played a Drugs server, you should be familiar with this type of gameplay. You grow crops, and sell them at the Factory (/warp factory). When you get enough money, you can go to the Ranks Shop (/warp ranks) and buy the next rank!

So wait, what about staff?:
You might be asking yourself this question, and thinking "Well, it seems good, but a bad staff team could ruin the experience." Well, we've got you covered! We hand-pick the BEST out of our players for even lower staff ranks such as Helper! What about donating?

Are donators overpowered?:
No! We give our donators what they deserve, nothing more! The economy is NOT ruled by donators, we've made sure that no matter how big the wallet size, the playing experience is as great as possible! However, donating CAN get you some great perks, and without donations, MediCraft wouldn't be here!

What's the catch?:
Nothing! We are the full package; the only thing we are currently missing is the players! We have a small community, but it's just not enough! We hope you come by and give us a fair chance at becoming your next server! Remember, bringing your friends is fun too!
pouncey31
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner